[FR] Onyxia - Minecraft Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Ps3 Downgrade Pup

Répondre au sujet    [FR] Onyxia - Minecraft Index du Forum » Etre grader » AdvBuilder Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Ps3 Downgrade Pup
Auteur Message
henrlaure

Message Ps3 Downgrade Pup Répondre en citant

Ps3 Downgrade Pup > urlin.us/2c3vs

Hope...you...have...a...great...day;...its...very...nice...here...right...nowI..have..a..ps3..slim,..hacked..with..E3..flasher,..installed..Habib..4.53..firmwareReply...sam...on...April...20,...2016...thanks...Reply...alvin...on...April...21,...2016...is...this...true...Reply...Steven...on...April...21,...2016...on...ps3s...with...custom...firmware,...yes...Reply...Fadli...Rafi...on...April...21,...2016...Thank...you...very...much,...may...Allah...grants...you...Jannah!...Reply...ABI...on...May...11,...2016...Hi...Steven,...This...tutorial...works...for...a...playstation...3...CECH-2004B...with...firmware...4.75?...I...want...the...jailbreak...Thanks...you...in...advanceBeen..researching..for..hours..now..and..no..luck..in..finding..a..solutionThe..feedback..I..get..from..visitors..are..what..keeps..me..goingi....have....been....trying....to....do....this....the....whole....day....and....once....again....says....that....the....data....is....corruptQuote....Report....Content....Go....to....Page....Top....bellaris....Professional....Posts....669....PS....3....CECHL04....&....CECH2004A....Smartphone....Galaxy....S2....12....Mar....29th....2013,....2:25pm....Ich....hab....so....gemachtIch...hab...so...gemachtAnsonsten...berspringt...es...und...macht...direkt...bei...schritt...09...weiter...05)...ldt...euch...die..."toggleqa.pkg"...runter,...installiert...sie...und...Startet...diese...wiederum...(es...darf...an...der...PS3...KEIN...USB...Gert...angeschlossen...werden!)I..really..believe..this..is..a..firmware..issuedont..open..the..menu..but..just..move..the..cursor..on..the..icon..like..below:..Now..on..your..controller..press..these..buttons..at..the..same..time..:..L1..+..L2..+..L3..(press..left..stick)..+R1+..R2..+..dpaddown..and..you..should..see..the..folloing..menu..appearing..:if..not..working,..restart..your..ps3..and..try..againAll...Rights...ReservedReply..Luuk..on..November..29,..2014..if..it..gives..that..error..use..another..usb..stick..formatted..in..FAT32It's..easy,..quick,..and..free!..........Forgot..login?..Register....Would..you..like..to..get..all..the..new..buzz..from..Dashhacks..in..your..email..each..day?..Subscribe..to..our..Daily..Digest!..Want..to..learn..more..about..the..team..bringing..the..news..to..Dash..Hacks?..Click..here..to..read..about..them....Copyright....2016..-..Keebali..MediaWhen....I....Try....Using....The....Rogero....3.55....Downgrader....It....Keeps....Bringing....Up....That....The....Data....Is....Corrupted....With....Error....Message....(80029CCA)Downgrader....PUP....for....any....CFW....to....3.55....—....espion11....2013-04-02....09:54....tried....doing....the....first....step....using....XMB....to....system....update....using....Rogero....Downgrader....PUP....after....renaming....it!......I...am...not...responsible...for...bricked...PS3s...!......For...educational...purposes...only...Downgrade...Before...updating,...remove...your...Game...disk,...this...may...cause...your...ps3...to...update...to...the...version...that...came...with...the...game...and...make...your...ps3...unable...to...downgrade...without...hardware...flasher!...First...Download...the...Rogero...3.55...Downgrader...(Here),...copy...the...file...on...your...USB...stick...in...the...UPDATE...folder...like...the...image...below...:...Now...plug...the...USB...stick...in...your...PS3,...navigate...to...Settings->System...Update...and...choose...to...update...from...Storage...Media...:...Now...verify...that...the...version...is...3.55...Rogero......Downgrader,...then...hit...X...Your...PS3...will...now...restart...and...start...downgrading...the...firmware.When...done,...your...PS3...should...restart...and...you...should...see...the...Rogero...boot...logo,...to...verify...you...are...on...3.55,...navigate...to...System...Settings...->...System...information...,...it...should...say...3.55:...Your...PS3...is...now...downgraded...to...3.55,...however...this...is...not...a...fully...functional...firmware...we...will...need...to...convert...this...3.55...to...any...CFW...to...get...back...jailbreak...functionalitiesPersonally..I..agree..though,..however..with..the..recent..updates..in..the..scene,..it..is..quite..possible..that..Rebug..helped..them..in..completing..this..seeing..as..it..has..still..been..one..big..mystery..if..you..can..install..a..non-rebug..firmware..over..the..999-DowngraderI...followed...the...directions...as...wellpoojama...05-16-2016...09:49...PM...4.80...FERROX...(Standard...CFW)...by...Alexander...YesCheck..your..firmware..version..to..confirm..your..update..was..succesfulHave...you...got...any...more...suggestions?...Cheers......Reply...den...isse...on...March...7,...2015...Hi...Steven,...Im...getting...an...error...when...trying...to...use...Rogero...Downgrader...Rogero...CFW...4.30...>...3.55...v3.7...>...4.40...Fertig!...(Die...Toogle...QA...hab...ich...frher...seit...3.55...gemacht...und...ist...immer...noch...Debug...Update...ON,...also...brauch...ich...nix...nochmal...zu...kmmern)...Post...was...edited...4...times,...last...by...NicNic...(Mar...29th...2013,...2:16pm)Thanks....a....lot....for....replying....so....soon!....Ive....upgraded....my....HDD....to....the....250gb....i....had....in....my....normal....PS3....and....I....decided....to....get....my....feet....wet....with....Rebug....3.55....even....though....I....probably....coulda....just....tried....the....latest....buildBeing...logged...in...has...its...benefits:...Logged...in...members...do...not...wait...for...their...comments...to...be...approvedHome...Rogero...Downgrader...PUP...for...any...CFW...version...back...to...3.55...Reply....SSDDSS....on....June....8,....2015....That....makes....senseSet...QA-Flag...Download...the...QA-flag...files...(Dowload...Here),...copy...the....pkg...file...on...your...usb...stick...and...install...the...software...on...your...3.55...PS3:...Now...start...the...QA-enabler:...The...screen...should...turn...black,...your...PS3...should...beep...2...or...3...times...and...then...go...back...to...the...home...screenTried....Everything....I....Could....Think....Of,....Even....Updating....in....Recovery....ModeNach..drei..Mal..Piepen..kehrt..ihr..wieder..ins..XMB..zurckAll...im...trying...to...do...is...basically...get...online...and...hack/mess...around...on...GTAIt's...suggested...that...you...also...disable...any...spoofers...you...may...have...before...using...this f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 07:49 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 07:49 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    [FR] Onyxia - Minecraft Index du Forum » Etre grader » AdvBuilder Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Serveur francais Onyxia
Minecraft classic